According to National Code of Practice for Induction for Construction Work, the people who need a White Card include:
- Construction labourers
- Site managers
- People who access operational construction zones unaccompanied or unsupervised
- Workers who routinely enter operational construction zones
This course is delivered Face to Face.
Upon request, ACTA Group provide flexible delivery options whilst meeting national standards of compliance and safety.
- Group booking discounts apply
- Courses run weekly/monthly
- Course times between 7.45am/4pm
- Classroom or Onsite Training
- Corporate packages
- Real life facilities, done with industry experienced, current and competent trainers
UNITS OF COMPETENCY
CPCCWHS1001 Prepare to work safely in the construction industry (Release 1)
- How to identify a safety hazard
- How to report a safety issue on a worksite
- What measures should be taken to reduce the risk of accident or injury
- How to correctly respond to a workplace health and safety incident
The White Card course is delivered in standard lecture format, with demonstrations included and active participation obligatory. Written assignments will also be an essential element of the course.
Upon successful completion, graduates of the course will receive a Statement of Attainment and Government issued White Card.
- Be at least 15 years of age;
- Have completed Year 10 in the Australian school system or equivalent; and
- Have language, literacy and numeracy skills equivalent to ACSF Level 2.
- Provision of the participant’s Unique Student Identifier (USI); and
- Provision of Australian legal photo identification for assessment purposes.
- Must wear steal cap boots
Thank you again for your interest in this course program. Please contact ACTA Group’s Participant Support team on 1300 011 144 or email@example.com to commence the application process!