CPCWHS1001 White Card
A White Card is a mandatory requirement for construction workers in Australia. This means that if you want to work in the construction industry, you have to have one. Even if you are only visiting Australia for a short period of time on a working holiday visa, you are not allowed to work on a construction site without a White Card.
White Card is the common name for the ‘Prepare to Work Safely in the Construction Industry CPCCWHS1001 training course. Holding a valid White Card means that you have completed official, certified general construction induction training with a registered organisation within Australia.
According to National Code of Practice for Induction for Construction Work, the people who need a White Card include:
- Construction labourers
- Site managers
- People who access operational construction zones unaccompanied or unsupervised
- Workers who routinely enter operational construction zones
This course is delivered Face to Face.
Upon request, ACTA Group provide flexible delivery options whilst meeting national standards of compliance and safety.
- Group booking discounts apply
- Courses run weekly/monthly
- Course times between 7am/4pm
- Classroom or Onsite Training
- Corporate packages
- Real life facilities, done with Nationally Recognised, current and competent trainers
UNITS OF COMPETENCY
- How to identify a safety hazard
- How to report a safety issue on a worksite
- What measures should be taken to reduce the risk of accident or injury
- How to correctly respond to a workplace health and safety incident
The White Cards course is delivered in standard lecture format, with demonstrations included and active participation obligatory. Written assignments will also be an essential element of the course.
Upon successful completion, graduates of the course will receive a Statement of Attainment and Government issued White Card.
PLEASE NOTE WE REQUIRE A MINIMUM OF 4 STUDENTS FOR THIS CLASS TO PROCEED. IF WE DO NOT REACH THIS NUMBER, YOU WILL BE OFFERED A NEW COURSE DATE OR A FULL REFUND.
- Be at least 18 years of age;
- Have completed Year 10 in the Australian school system or equivalent; and
- Have language, literacy and numeracy skills equivalent to ASCF Level 2.
- Provision of the participant’s Unique Student Identifier (USI); and
- Provision of Australian legal photo identification for assessment purposes.
- Must wear steal cap boots
Thank you again for your interest in this course program. Please contact ACTA Group’s Participant Support team on 1300 011 144 or email@example.com to commence the application process!