Traffic Management Courses
Traffic Management industry is an important platform towards providing safe road works and controls to allow transport, and pathways to proceed efficiently and productively, while keeping the public and our environment safe. Traffic management is vital in developing a civil infrastructure plan, creating jobs locally and interstate to help Australia continue to grow.
Currency, competency, and safety are a key factor Traffic Management companies seek when looking to employ new staff. This only demonstrates the importance of obtaining the skills or qualifications required to work on plant or in Traffic Management roles across Australia.
ACTA offer a range of Traffic Management courses, from beginner/new entrant roles, L1 – L2 – L3 through to highly skilled traffic skill set courses, that provide the skills and knowledge required to apply and evaluate site risk management systems and implement relevant risk management controls in the civil construction infrastructure industry.
- RII30920 Cert III in Civil Construction Specialisation 8-Traffic Management
- Level 1 – Traffic Control
- Level 2 – Traffic Management
- Traffic Management Package Level 1 + Level 2 – Traffic Control & Traffic Management Implementation
- Level 3 – RIISS00056 – Traffic Management Designer Skill SetPackage A: – VMS & Traffic SignalsPackage B: – Install signs & Site Standards
- RIISS00054 – Traffic Controller Skill Set
- RIISS00042 – Work Zone Traffic Control – Road Labourer Skill Set
- RIISS00043 – Work Zone Traffic Control – Supervisor Skill Set
Our trainers are all current and hold many years’ experience working in, on and around civil construction sites. We pride ourselves to follow and teach standard safety practices to ensure anyone walks away after completing our packages with the necessary skills required to be fit for work.
Please note, package options and short courses and negotiable, Thank you again for your interest in this course program. Please contact ACTA Group’s Participant Support team on 1300 011 144 or firstname.lastname@example.org to commence the application process!