Certificate III in Concreting CPC30313
What is User Choice Program?
User choice is designed to provide funding aligned with industry skills needs. The program provides a government funded contribution towards the cost of training and assessment services for eligible Queensland apprentices and trainees.
What if I have industry experience?
If you already have experience in the industry you may receive recognition of prior learning (RPL) for some of the knowledge and skills you’ve gained through work and life experiences.
Benefits to the student or employer!
- No loss of productivity to student or business
- Payroll tax exemption to business
- $4000 incentive for employer to put each student through the training
- Onsite training and assessments where the trainers can come to you
4 Easy Steps
- Complete enrolment paperwork with ACTA Group and Australian Apprenticeship Support Network
- Trainer contacts student to complete the skills assessment
- Complete gap training
- Receive certificate upon successful completion of qualification
- Aged 15 years or older
- No longer attending school
- Permanently resides in Queensland
- An Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident, temporary resident with necessary visa and work permits on the pathway to permanent residency or a New Zealand citizen
- Not holding more than 2 certificate 3 qualifications (not including qualifications completed at school)
Units of Competency
14 Core units listed below
CPCCCA2003A Erect and dismantle formwork for footings and slabs on ground
CPCCCM1012A Work effectively and sustainably in the construction industry
CPCCCM1013A Plan and organise work
CPCCCM1014A Conduct workplace communication
CPCCCM1015A Carry out measurements and calculations
CPCCCM2001A Read and interpret plans and specifications
CPCCCM2006B Apply basic levelling procedures
CPCCCO2021A Handle concreting materials
CPCCCO2022A Use and maintain concreting plant, tools and equipment
CPCCCO3041A Place concrete
CPCCCO3042A Finish concrete
CPCCCO3043A Cure concrete
CPCCOHS2001A Apply OHS requirements, policies and procedures in the construction industry
CPCCSF2004A Place and fix reinforcement materials
Consists of 20 units of competency:
14 Core units
6 Elective units, can include up to 2 plant machinery tickets