Upon request, ACTA Group provide flexible delivery options whilst meeting national standards of compliance and safety.
- Group booking discounts apply
- Courses run weekly/monthly
- Course times between 7.45am/4pm
- 1 day course for RPL = $570
- 3 day course for cleanskin operators/new starters = $1450
- Classroom or Onsite Training
- Supply your own machines for discounted prices
- Corporate packages
- Real life facilities, done with industry experienced, current and competent trainers
Recognition of Prior Learning/RPL: Recognition of prior learning (RPL) is all about the skills and knowledge you’ve collected through work and life experiences and then transferring them to current training course requirements. RPL students must be able to demonstrate currency operating machine and complete all assessments without fail, to be deemed competent to operate machine safely and given a Statement of Attainment.
- Gold Coast – Burleigh Heads
- Brisbane – Salisbury/requires minimum 2 students to run class
- Onsite – we come to your site.
The Conduct civil construction skid steer loader operations course is delivered in standard lecture format, with demonstrations included and active participation obligatory. Written assignments will also be an essential element of the course.
Upon successful completion, graduates of the course will receive a Statement of Attainment to signify their eligibility to conduct civil construction skid steer loader operations for the purposes of employment.
- conducting prestart checks prior to commencing operations and shutdown procedures on completion of operations
- driving and operating the equipment to site conditions
- completion of operations to specification using at least two different material types (i.e. one different material per occasion) including:
- stripping/spreading materials
- mixing materials
- selecting, fitting, testing, using and removing attachments on at least two occasions (i.e. one attachment per occasion), the attachment must be certified and approved in line with workplace procedures and could include, but not limited to, the following:
- multipurpose bucket
- dozer blade
- chain digger
- power broom
- rotary hoe
- asphalt cutter/saw
- concrete cutter/saw
- assisting with loading and unloading skid steer loader from float/trailer
- safely parking and securing equipment
- In the course of the above the candidate must also:
- locate and apply relevant documentation, policies and procedures
- select and wear personal protective equipment required for work activities
- apply safe work practices, identifying and reporting all potential hazards, risks and environmental issues
- apply problem solving and troubleshooting techniques when operating equipment
- monitor and manage equipment performance using indicators and alarms
- identify common equipment faults
- apply levelling techniques
- establish weight of load
- manage changes in the loads centre of gravity during transportation
- select and use the required tools and equipment
- apply methods of changing machine attachments
- use a range of communication techniques and equipment essential to the safe completion of work activity, including hand, audible and other signals
- meet written and verbal reporting requirements and procedures associated with equipment operations
- organise work activities to meet all task requirements
- Be at least 15 years of age;
- Have completed Year 10 in the Australian school system or equivalent; and
- Have language, literacy and numeracy skills equivalent to ACSF Level 2.
- Provision of the participant’s Unique Student Identifier (USI); and
- Provision of Australian legal photo identification for assessment purposes.
- Must wear steal cap boots
- RII30915 Certificate III in Civil Construction
- AHC31918 Certificate III in Rural Operations
- RII30815 Certificate III in Civil Construction Plant Operations
- AHC30116 Certificate III in Agriculture
Thank you again for your interest in this course program. Please contact ACTA Group’s Participant Support team on 1300 011 144 or email@example.com to commence the application process.