Standard 11 – Work Safely at Heights – Enter & Work In Confined Spaces – Silicosis Induction
Prepare to Work Safely in the Construction Industry CPCCWHS1001
White Card – Work at Heights – EWP – Confined Spaces – Supervisor Course
Excavator – Skid Steer – Haul Truck – Water Cart – Roller
Providing Advanced Certified Training in Australia
We believe the key to an enjoyable and rewarding training experience is best achieved by ensuring that open and honest communication is maintained throughout all aspects of the training process. ACTA Group is a wholly owned and operated Australian company. Our dedicated, highly skilled trainers will carefully guide you through each step of the training and assessing process.
Are you interested in a career in Mining, Civil or Construction?
- Interested in upskilling your qualifications but don’t know where to start or how to go about it?
- Has your employment been affected by COVID-19 and you are looking for a new and exciting career change?
- Would you like to be an essential worker with high potential income and a lifestyle roster?
- You have no experience or certificates in the Mining, Civil or Construction industry?
- Are you tired of unsuccessful applications with no reason as to why?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then we can and will help you solve your problem.
ACTA Group is an established Registered Training Organisation (RTO Code: 45370). At ACTA Group, we will help guide you to attain the skills and qualifications the job agencies or companies require. We would like to invite you to experience our safe, personalised and unique approach to training. We have many years’ experience in teaching, training and facilitating courses. ACTA Group look forward to helping you accomplish a career with the appropriate qualifications at the highest levels.
WHO ARE WE?
ACTA Group is a wholly owned and operated Australian company. Our dedicated highly skilled trainers will carefully guide you through each step of the civil construction & mining training and assessing process. Our purpose as a company is to deliver a documented and improved training experience by ensuring that you achieve an advanced level of qualification to establish the level of certification you require through your employment, ensuring that you always meet compliance.
We believe the key to an enjoyable and rewarding training experience is best achieved by ensuring that open and honest communication is maintained throughout all aspects of the training process.
ACTA Group delivers flexible Nationally Accredited training in Mining, Civil and Construction.
- Online refreshers
- Day/Night Classes
- RPL (Recognised Prior Learning),
- Certificates, Inductions and VOC’s (Verification of competency)
- Group discounts
- Corporate packages
- Intro specials
ACTA Group Specialises in providing:
- Civil construction plant operations
- Civil Construction
- Traffic management
- Work Health and Safety
- Surface extraction operations
- Emergency response and rescue
- Driving Operations
- Leadership and Management
- Resources and Infrastructure Operations/Work Preparation
- Standard 11 Generic Surface/Underground Inductions
- Short Courses
- RII machine competencies
- White Card