Perform Rescue from a Live LV Panel – UETTDRRF06 (R1)
Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation – HLTAID001 (R5)
Upon request, ACTA Group provide flexible delivery options whilst meeting national standards of compliance and safety.
- Group booking discounts apply
- Courses run weekly/monthly
- Course times between 8am – 12pm
- 1/2 day course
- Classroom/Training Facility or Onsite Training
- Corporate packages
- Real life training conducted by our Nationally Recognised Industry specialist trainer and assessors.
- Gold Coast – Burleigh Heads
- Brisbane – Salisbury: (requires minimum 2 students to run class)
The Perform rescue from a live LV panel and Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation courses are delivered in standard lecture format with practical demonstrations included and active participation obligatory. Written assignments will also be an essential element of the course.
Upon successful completion, graduates of the course will receive a Statement of Attainment as well as an ID card to signify your eligibility to perform rescue from a live LV panel and provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation for the purposes of employment.
- Recognise an emergency situation
- Preparing and responding to a rescue
- Knowledge on relevant legislation and Australian Standards
- Identify, assess and minimise immediate hazards to health and safety of self and others
- Assess the casualty and recognise the need for CPR
- Seek assistance from emergency services personnel
- Perform CPR
- Display respectful behaviour towards casualty
- Operate automated external defibrillator (AED) according to manufacturer’s instructions
- Cleaning and maintaining rescue equipment in accordance with Manufactures Guidelines.
- Accurately convey incident details to emergency services
- Accurately Report details of incident to workplace supervisor as per appropriate organisational requirements
- Maintain confidentiality of records and information in line with statutory and/or organisational policies
- Practical hands on training to ensure workers can perform tower rescue safely
- Emergency procedures for the rescue of a victim from a live LV panel
- Inspection of rescue equipment
- Assessing hazards to rescuer, victim and others
- Isolation procedures where appropriate
- Knowledge of Safe Approach Distances (SAD’s) appropriate to rescue from a live LV panel
- Involvement of external emergency services
- Emergency procedures for the skills required for the rescue of a victim from a live LV panel
- Placement of rescue equipment
- Controlling hazards to rescuer, victim and others
- Maintaining Safe Approach Distances (SAD’s) appropriate to rescue from a live LV panel
- Practical demonstration of rescuing a person
- Removing victim to safe location / place of safety
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Have completed Year 10 in the Australian school system or equivalent; and
- Have language, literacy and numeracy skills equivalent to ASCF Level 2.
- Provision of the participant’s Unique Student Identifier (USI); and
- Provision of Australian legal photo identification for assessment purposes.
- Must wear enclosed shoes
Please see the link for all Training Pathway options for CPR – https://training.gov.au/training/details/hltaid001
Please see the link for all Training Pathway options for LVR – https://training.gov.au/Training/Details/UETTDRRF06
LVR & CPR
UPCOMING COURSE DATES
4/19 Central Drive, Burleigh Heads QLD 4220
LVR & CPR - 8th July 2022
08/07/2022 - 08/07/2022
8am - 12pm
LVR & CPR - 19th August 2022
19/08/2022 - 19/08/2022
8am - 12pm