SAVE $100 IN OCTOBER!
ENROL INTO THIS COURSE TODAY FOR ONLY $250
This unit describes a participant’s skills and knowledge required to operate an elevating work platform in the Resources and Infrastructure Industries. This unit is appropriate for those working in operational roles.
This nationally recognised course aims to teach applicants all the skills necessary to work on an elevating work platform (EWP). Unlike TLILIC2005A, however, this course is for EWP machinery – usually with a maximum or nominal height below 11 metres.
Upon request, ACTA Group provide flexible delivery options whilst meeting national standards of compliance and safety.
- Group booking discounts apply
- Courses run weekly/monthly
- Course times between 7:45 am/4 pm
- 1 day course
- Classroom or Onsite Training
- Corporate packages
- Real life facilities, done with Nationally Recognised, current and competent trainers
- Gold Coast – Burleigh Heads
- Brisbane – Salisbury/requires minimum 2 students to run class
The Operate elevating work platform course is delivered in standard lecture format, with demonstrations included and active participation obligatory. Written assignments will also be an essential element of the course.
Upon successful completion, graduates of the course will receive a Statement of Attainment as well as an ID card to signify your eligibility to operate elevated work platform for the purposes of employment.
- Locates and applies relevant documentation, policies and procedures
- Implements the requirements, procedures and techniques for the safe, effective and efficient completion of operating elevating work platforms including:
- Selecting and using the required plant, tools and equipment
- Planning and preparing for operating elevating work platforms
- Identifying, addressing and/or reporting, verbally or in writing monitoring systems and alarms
- Identifying and following procedures in emergency or hazardous situations
- Applying hand-eye coordination
- Works effectively with others to undertake and complete the operation of elevating work platforms that meet all of the required outcomes including:
- Using a range of communication techniques and equipment to coordinate activities with others
- Maintaining written and verbal reporting requirements and procedures
- Demonstrates completion of operating elevating work platforms that safely, effectively and efficiently meets all of the required outcomes on more than one (1) occasion including:
- Stabilising elevating work platform
- Selecting safety devices and correctly ensuring safety of personnel and surrounding site
- Completing work platform inspections and fault finding
- Completing operational servicing, lubrication and housekeeping tasks
- Disposing of environmentally sensitive oils, fluids and materials
- Be at least 18 years of age;
- Have completed Year 10 in the Australian school system or equivalent; and
- Have language, literacy and numeracy skills equivalent to ASCF Level 2.
- Provision of the participant’s Unique Student Identifier (USI); and
- Provision of Australian legal photo identification for assessment purposes.
- Must wear enclosed shoes
- RII31615 Certificate III in Trenchless Technology
- RII31215 Certificate III in Civil Foundations
- RII30815 Certificate III in Civil Construction Plant Operations
- RII30115 Certificate III in Surface Extraction Operations
- RII20715 Certificate III in Civil Construction
- RII20315 Certificate II in Underground Coal Mining
Thank you again for your interest in this course program. Please contact ACTA Group’s Participant Support team on 1300 011 144 or firstname.lastname@example.org to commence the application process