RIIRIS402E – Carry out the risk management process (Release 1)
Upon request, ACTA Group provide flexibly onsite or in order to meet industry needs, whilst meeting national standards towards compliance and safety.
- Group booking discounts apply
- Courses run weekly/monthly
- Course times between 8am/4pm
- 1 day course
- Classroom or Onsite Training
- Corporate packages
- Real life facilities, done with Nationally Recognised, current and competent trainers
- Gold Coast – Burleigh Heads
- Brisbane – Salisbury/requires minimum 2 students to run class
The carry out the risk management process course is delivered in standard lecture format, with demonstrations included and active participation obligatory. Written assignments will also be an essential element of the course.
- RIIRIS402E – Carry out the risk management process
Upon successful completion, graduates of the course will receive a Statement of Attainment as well as an ID card to signify your eligibility to operate elevated work platform for the purposes of employment.
- facilitating risk assessment exercises for others
- providing instruction and supervision to those involved in carrying out the risk management process
- identifying hazards
- applying hazard analysis to identify risk
- selecting and implementing the appropriate hazard and risk treatments using the hierarchy of controls to reduce unacceptable risk
- seeking advice and clarifying findings for unacceptable risks
- communicating relevant outcomes, work procedures and requirements for managing risk to all involved parties
- auditing outcomes and processes for compliance and effectiveness, and recommending changes to improve effectiveness
- preparing written risk assessment documentation and reports.
In the course of the above work, the candidate must also:
- locate and apply relevant workplace documentation, policies and procedures.
- Be at least 18 years of age;
- Have completed Year 10 in the Australian school system or equivalent; and
- Have language, literacy and numeracy skills equivalent to ASCF Level 2.
- Provision of the participant’s Unique Student Identifier (USI); and
- Provision of Australian legal photo identification for assessment purposes.
- Must wear enclosed shoes
Please see the link for all Training Pathway options for Carry out the risk management process: https://training.gov.au/Training/Details/RIIRIS402E
Thank you again for your interest in this course program. Please contact ACTA Group’s Participant Support team on 1300 011 144 or firstname.lastname@example.org to commence the application process!