RIIBEF201E Plan and organise work (Release 1)
Plan and organise work course provide training on the skills and knowledge required to work in the resources and infrastructure industries, including conducting basic workplace maintenance and housekeeping procedures.
It applies to those working in operational roles. They generally work under supervision to undertake a prescribed range of functions involving known routines and procedures and take responsibility for the quality of their own work outcomes.
You will learn how to plan and prepare for work, sequence work safely and resolve problems when finalising job activity. Produce and complete written documents required for workplace procedures, while monitoring and minimising own exposure to worksite risks and hazards during activities. Learning how to use a range of communication techniques and systems to communicate with others.
Upon request, ACTA Group provides flexible delivery options to meet industry needs, whilst meeting national standards towards compliance and safety.
- Group booking discounts apply
- Courses run weekly/monthly
- Course times between 8am/4pm
- 1 day course
- Classroom or Onsite Training
- Corporate packages
- Real life facilities, done with Nationally Recognised, current, and competent trainers
- Gold Coast – Burleigh Heads
- Brisbane – Salisbury/requires minimum 2 students to run class
Plan and organise work course are delivered in standard lecture format, with demonstrations included and active participation obligatory. Written assignments will also be an essential element of the course.
- RIIBEF201E Plan and organise work
Upon successful completion, graduates of the course will receive a Statement of Attainment to signify your eligibility to Plan and organise work for the purposes of employment.
- Plan and organise work on at least two occasions, including:
- Reading a work plan and sequencing work to meet the job requirements
- Inspecting and preparing work areas
- Identifying and planning for the safe use of the appropriate tools, plant and equipment, resources, and materials
- Identifying and reporting problems with the work process
- Cleaning and maintaining work area
- Documenting and reporting issues with plant and equipment and machinery.
During the above, the candidate must:
- Locate and apply required documentation, policies and procedures and confirm that the work activity is compliant
- Implement the requirements, procedures and techniques required to work safely and follow WHS policies and procedures
- Work with others to undertake work safely and follow WHS policies and procedures
- Solving problems with blockages to workflow and identifying work processes to avoid or minimise reworking and wastage
- Communicate with others to receive and clarify work instructions and to determine coordination requirements prior to commencing and during work activities.
- Be at least 15 years of age;
- Have completed Year 10 in the Australian school system or equivalent; and
- Have language, literacy, and numeracy skills equivalent to ACSF Level 2.
- Provision of the participant’s Unique Student Identifier (USI); and
- Provision of Australian legal photo identification for assessment purposes.
- Must wear enclosed shoes
- RII Resources and Infrastructure Industry Training Package
- RII30820 Certificate III in Civil Construction Plant Operations
- RII30920 Certificate III in Civil Construction
- RII20720 Certificate II in Civil Construction
- RII30709 Certificate III in Mine Emergency Response and Rescue
- RII30115 Certificate III in Surface Extraction
- RII20120 Certificate in Resources and Infrastructure Work Preparation
- RII31220 Certificate III in Civil Foundations
Thank you again for your interest in this course program. Please contact ACTA Group’s Participant Support team on 1300 011 144 or firstname.lastname@example.org to commence the application process!