Upon request, ACTA Group provides flexible delivery options to meet industry needs, whilst meeting national standards towards compliance and safety.
- Group booking discounts apply
- Courses run weekly/monthly
- Course times between 7:45am/4pm
- 1 day course
- Classroom or Onsite Training
- Corporate packages
- Real life facilities, done with industry experienced, current, and competent trainers
- Gold Coast – Burleigh Heads
- Brisbane – Salisbury/requires minimum 2 students to run class
Operate a light vehicle course is delivered in standard lecture format, with demonstrations included and active participation obligatory. Written assignments will also be an essential element of the course.
- RIIVEH201E Operate a light vehicle
Upon successful completion, graduates of the course will receive a Statement of Attainment to signify their eligibility to Operate a light vehicle for the purposes of employment.
- Operate a light vehicle on at least two occasions, including:
- Organising work activities to comply with site standards
- Identifying, selecting, and loading equipment and/or ancillary attachments
- Reporting environmental issues
- Carrying out pre-start, start-up, park-up and shutdown procedures for a light vehicle
- Operating a light vehicle, equipment, and attachments
- Correctly using the vehicle lights and indicators
- Carrying out inspections and identifying faults
- Processing written records.
During the above, the candidate must:
- Locate and apply required documentation, policies and procedures and confirm that the work activity is compliant
- Implement the requirements, procedures and techniques required to work safely and follow WHS policies and procedures
- Work with others to undertake work safely and follow WHS policies and procedures
- Communicate with others to receive and clarify work instructions and to determine coordination requirements prior to commencing and during work activities.
- Be at least 15 years of age.
- Have completed Year 10 in the Australian school system or equivalent; and
- Have language, literacy, and numeracy skills equivalent to ACSF Level 2.
- Provision of the participant’s Unique Student Identifier (USI); and
- Provision of Australian legal photo identification for assessment purposes.
- Must wear enclosed shoes
- RII Resources and Infrastructure Industry Training Package
- RII30820 Certificate III in Civil Construction Plant Operations
- RII30920 Certificate III in Civil Construction
- RII20720 Certificate II in Civil Construction
- RII30709 Certificate III in Mine Emergency Response and Rescue
- RII30115 Certificate III in Surface Extraction
- RII20920 Certificate II in Drilling Operations
- RII20320 Certificate II in Underground Coal Mining
- RII21120 Certificate II in Oil & Gas Drilling (Onshore) and Well Servicing
Thank you again for your interest in this course program. Please contact ACTA Group’s Participant Support team on 1300 011 144 or firstname.lastname@example.org to commence the application process!