Upon request, ACTA Group provide flexible delivery options whilst meeting national standards of compliance and safety.
- Group booking discounts apply
- Courses run weekly/monthly
- Course times between 7:45 am/4 pm
- 1 day course
- Classroom/Training Facility or Onsite Training
- Corporate packages
- Real life training conducted by our Nationally Recognised Industry specialist trainer and assessors.
- Gold Coast – Burleigh Heads
- Brisbane – Salisbury: (requires minimum 2 students to run class)
RIICRC202E Install signs
Install signs course is delivered in standard lecture format, with demonstrations included and active participation obligatory. Written assignments will also be an essential element of the course.
RIIQUA201E Maintain and monitor site quality standards
Maintain and monitor site quality standards course is delivered in standard lecture format, with demonstrations included and active participation obligatory. Written assignments will also be an essential element of the course.
- Install signs on at least two occasions, including:
- Loading, transporting, unloading and installing at least three different free standing signs with at least one being a free standing sign requiring installation of dual supports
- Laying out and checking sign components
- Confirming signage against job requirements
- Assembling sign on or off site as required
- Determining erection methods
- Preparing support materials
- Installing fastenings
- Bracing support structures
- Erecting signs
- Clearing work area and recycling or disposing of materials as required
- Cleaning, checking, maintaining and storing plant and equipment.
- Locate and apply required documentation, policies and procedures
- Implement the requirements, procedures and techniques for the completion of installing signs, including:
- Identifying and applying relevant drawings and job specifications
- Identifying, addressing and reporting potential hazards and risks
- Identifying, obtaining, confirming and implementing signage requirements and availability of signs
- Selecting and checking for faults, tools and equipment required to carry out tasks
- Surveying site location according to job drawings and specifications
- Arranging site access according to safe working procedures
- Preparing delivery site for risk control
- Determining availability of loading and unloading equipment
- Arranging signage transportation signage
- Protecting and securing signs for transportation
- Loading, transporting and off-loading signs and equipment
- Work with others to install signs in a way that meets required outcomes, including:
- Preparing for and organising work activities to meet task requirements
- Communicating with others to receive and clarify work instructions
- Using communication techniques and aids to advise others of work activity and exclusion zones
- Monitoring hazards and identifying and communicating changes to work environment.
- Maintain and monitor site quality standards on at least two occasions, including:
- Organising work activities to comply with site quality standards
- Identifying and agreeing on performance indicators
- Completing work within set parameters
- Processing quality written documentation
- Monitoring work processes, reporting incidents and applying local risk processes.
- Locate and apply relevant documentation, policies and procedures and confirm that the work activity is compliant
- Implement the requirements, procedures and techniques for maintaining and monitoring site quality standards
- Work with others to undertake and complete the maintaining and monitoring of site quality standards
- Communicate with others to receive and clarify work instructions.
- Be at least 15 years of age.
- Have completed Year 10 in the Australian school system or equivalent; and
- Have language, literacy and numeracy skills equivalent to ASCF Level 2.
- Provision of the participant’s Unique Student Identifier (USI); and
- Provision of Australian legal photo identification for assessment purposes.
- Must wear enclosed shoes
Thank you again for your interest in this course program. Please contact ACTA Group’s Participant Support team on 1300 011 144 or firstname.lastname@example.org to commence the application process!