Upon request, ACTA Group provide flexible delivery options whilst meeting national standards of compliance and safety.
- Group booking discounts apply
- Courses run weekly/monthly
- Course times between 7:45 am/4 pm
- 1 day course + 3 on-the-job set ups
- Classroom/Training Facility or Onsite Training
- Corporate packages
- Real life training conducted by our Nationally Recognised Industry specialist trainer and assessors.
- Gold Coast – Burleigh Heads
- Brisbane – Salisbury: (requires minimum 2 students to run class)
RIIWHS302E Implement traffic management plans
Implement traffic management plans course is delivered in standard lecture format, with demonstrations included and active participation obligatory. Written assignments will also be an essential element of the course.
- Implement traffic management plans in a manner that is safe and follows workplace policies and procedures on at least three separate live traffic projects, including:
- Completing at least two of the following:
- lane closure
- lateral shift
- implementing a traffic management plan at an intersection
- Completing at least one project controlling site construction vehicles.
During the above, the candidate must:
- Locate and apply required legislations, documentation, policies and procedures including documentation required for worksite projects and required traffic management
- Work with traffic control personnel to implement and complete a traffic management plan and traffic guidance scheme that meets all required outcomes including:
- Confirming all necessary resources are available, including qualified personnel
- Confirming all personnel understand, and are able to implement, their roles, task requirements, safety requirements and reporting requirements
- Communicating with others to resolve resourcing and coordination requirements prior to and during work activities
- Confirming that unattended sites and shut-down procedures are completed according to traffic management plan and traffic guidance scheme
- Complying with written and verbal reporting requirements and procedures, including reporting offending road users.
You can find additional course information and FAQs here: Traffic Management Implementation Training
- Be at least 18 years of age;
- Hold a valid open or provisional driver licence;
- Have own reliable transport;
- Have completed Year 10 in the Australian school system or equivalent;
- Have language, literacy and numeracy skills equivalent to ACSF Level 2;
- Provision of the participant’s Unique Student Identifier (USI);
- Provision of Australian legal photo identification for assessment purposes;
- Hold a General Construction Induction Card (White Card or Blue Card);
- Have own Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for placement;
- Must complete 3 on-the-job set ups.
- Must complete Working in Proximity Awareness Tests 1 & 2 with TMR.
- Working in Proximity to Traffic – Awareness Part 1;
- Working in Proximity to Traffic – Awareness Part 2 Works Protection Method.
- You can view the tests here: Working in Proximity Tests Part 1 & 2
Thank you again for your interest in this course program. Please contact ACTA Group’s Participant Support team on 1300 011 144 or email@example.com to commence the application process!